Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The file in Microsoft Word submitted to the Journal does not have the names of the authors; The contribution is original and unpublished, and is not being evaluated for publication by another journal; The text follows the style standards and bibliographic requirements described in Author Guidelines.
- Publication cost (APC) | For Brazilian authors, the publication fee is R $ 300,00 BRL (three hundred reais). For other authors, the publication fee is US$ 100,00 (one hundred American dollars). The publication fee is charged only for accepted papers. There is no submission fee.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and addresses reported to this jornal are for its exclusive use and will not be forwarded to any third party whatsoever.